My invisibile cloak..

You, me and everyone has a known or unknown shield around ourselves, that protects us from worldly mishaps.. the shield may be a virtual wall we made around ourselves, may be our family, our friends.. I have been fortunate to have many more than one, but there is a special shield I recently found - my invisible cloak.. well, that's what I choose to call him..

So, this man is someone who came into my world abruptly, and ever since, he has been the soul of my motivation at work. No, he is not the cozy type of shield, that will keep you relaxed always.. he is the thick and heavy kind of shield, who can sometimes be apparently more dangerous than what he is protecting you from! 😅

You know those armours that are extremely heavy, loaded with metal and give you that royal classy look.. yes, that's him. Not comfortable at the start, needs you to get habituated, might make you hate your decision to be a warrior, but will protect you even from giants, who would otherwise have killed you with just a gentle push. My armour comes with silk threads, without which it won't stay in place.. these threads are tender, light and very thin.. nevertheless, only they have the strength to hold on such heavy metals at times of barbarian wars.. and the threads are woven carefully, maintained regularly with dignity and integrity. They are primarily made of trust, respect and mutual concern.

The beauty of this shield/cloak is that it is invisible.. nobody from outside can figure out how much it endures, fights and protects.. even the user of the shield will not have a proper view of the chaos on the battlefield. The shield alone knows what it filters and strains out to guard the user.. that's probably why warriors worship their weapons and armoury, gratitude can be insufficient at times..

Like Harry's invisibility cloak, my invisible cloak is often a reminder to me, that I could be the chosen one, to destroy the dark lord and restore world peace. ☮️ 😉😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why beg when you can steal?

Ye raat..

The lost thread..